New from Kalamzoo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowerss2

Reaction score
hello everybody, i am from Kalamazoo Michigan. I have a 2005 KJ which i bought new with 11 miles on it, and now its around 85K. I just got it back from the body shop after hitting a deer, and it is now my third car, so i have decided to start modding it for off road. I am looking at a lot of mods, but more on that later.

Basically i go to MSU, i am a pilot working on my instrument rating, and i like working on cars. I am out of projects for now, having completed putting together my old corvette, so its the jeeps turn.

You must be registered for see images

unfortunately my hellas got taken out by the deer, so back to square one.

You must be registered for see images

cheers all,(Cheers)

Steve

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Hey....just noticed that your Renny doesn't have the Renny roof rails??? Nice Jeep BTW... :D

bowerss2

Reaction score
(welcome)

Hey....just noticed that your Renny doesn't have the Renny roof rails??? Nice Jeep BTW... :D

i swapped them for some skinny ones i found at the junkyard so i could put my kayak rack on em, i am building a aluminum roof rack now that will replace those, and have mounts for lights on it

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid deer. Was just up in your neck of the woods at JCR picking up a buddy's bumper for his XJ

Don't be a stranger to the Ohioans, good sir.
And now to ***** Dustin's XJ out for him now that he's got snazzy bumpery goodness...
You must be registered for see images attach

Forgot to add
SPARTANS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

(practiced that saying a lot, since 3 friends went there)

Last edited:

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm... First Mod...

ARB Bumper??

Why not its already smashed up might as well add a mod while fixing it back up... Damn Deer..... I hit one this year too, the same night i bought my KJ and took her home, i kid you not.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and i just noticed the roof rails too... I like the skinnier ones better than the big Renegade type ones, just a personal preference.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm... First Mod...

ARB Bumper??

Why not its already smashed up might as well add a mod while fixing it back up... Damn Deer..... I hit one this year too, the same night i bought my KJ and took her home, i kid you not.

^^^True story

TommyT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I'm about 45 minutes sw of you. Those deer are a pain, I've hit 6 in the last 5 years. 2 with a Subaru, 2 with my sons Tiburon and 3 with my Blazer, none with the KJ, knock on wood..