New from Houston Texas!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys:
i've had my liberty since 05, its a 05 liberty sport 2wd :(.

I never cared much for it but las month when i change my brake pads and realize that the odometer reads 135K and still runs like new i said "man this thing can go!!!"

so i felt back in love with it and im planning to do some major mods to it , but little by little thou.

Thankx guys and congrats on such a nice forum:) It has a LOT of good info!!

ObiHann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since your 2x4, your not really gonna give it too much off road action (though some still do). You should think about extra lights, hella 500s are very good, and very popular, some extra lights on those long dark roads are so nice. Check out the K&N cold air kit, I've talked to a few people that say they gained a few MPG with it. I would also think about a decent spacer lift, you don't need a crazy spring lift like the franky, a spacer like daystar would be fine. And it would give you that bigger meaner look :) Oh, new exhaust, flowmaster baby! LOL, thats my idea, just dont lower it and everyone will still be happy LOL

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would defently NOT lower it LOL next weekend I'm changing oil, spark plugs, fuel filter, I'm going K&N,spark plug wires.

The lights are a must man, those, the mopar fog light kit, some taillight guards, a franky lift, some cragar soft 8's and the flowmaster. That's what I got in mind for the near future.

Thankx man