Neoprene Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emydol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i get a nice but cheap pair of neoprene seat covers? I want to eventually get some wet okole seat covers but i have to buy books for school first.

Thanks

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can get them dirt cheap, they go for $230 msrp, maybe you can get them for $200 cheapest through some deals coupons, etc.

Emydol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i didnt mean super cheap...just a little less expensive. I noticed that some were somewhere around 230 a seat.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emydol said:
well i didnt mean super cheap...just a little less expensive. I noticed that some were somewhere around 230 a seat.

$230 a seat? You can get the entire interior redone by Katzkin with two tone leather and custom embroidery for around $750 last time I checked.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they are that price for a pair, not individually..
Check jeepjeepster..

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
I think they are that price for a pair, not individually..
Check jeepjeepster..

Nope. Just went and priced again: "PRICES LISTED BELOW ARE FOR FULL INTERIOR KIT, NOT JUST ONE SEAT!
Select a design to continue customizing "

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us know if you get a good deal, I had my eye on those red or yellow ones for a while :)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emydol said:
oh ok...must of had a dyslexic blonde moment.....Thanks guys!

Oh I was talking about the Katzkin. I have no idea how much those covers go for.

Emydol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i found a whole set front and rear on jparts.com for 250 something. I guess they are kinda like neoprene....i guess that will have to do for now.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emydol said:
Well i found a whole set front and rear on jparts.com for 250 something. I guess they are kinda like neoprene....i guess that will have to do for now.

Yup, the mopar ones are only $250 for the ENITRE jeep. I have the wet okoles on the front seats and they were $300 just for the front. I got a pocket on the passenger one and the LIBERTY w/ alittle mountain on the top of each one.

Canyonero02

Reaction score
I second the Mopar ones. Theyre a good product and you can do the entire vehicle for less than $300. I have no experience with the wet okale covers but order some for my superduty since ford doesnt like to make aftermarket products like mopar.