need new tires, recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the KJ belongs to my wife, its a Limited with leather interior, sunroof, traction control, tow package, 6 disk cd, blue tooth hands free.

Mine's fine with everything I do to it.....just don't make it monster Jeep....

Mine's equiped like yours sans the blue tooth and TC.

lilblkblt04

Reaction score
I have Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors on my Liberty and can't find one bad thing about them.

They're silent as a sports car on the freeway, great grip, good looks, thick sidewall, etc.

Ryan

Mangate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried General Grabber HTS, they are 100% on tire rack at the moment? Just above the Goodyear Triple Treads.

Andynator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to gain a slight bit of height, drop down to a tire size of 225/75/16. They are only 10mm narrower than the 235 tire, but almost 1/2" taller (0.4 inches).

This is the standard tire size on the Liberty Sport models, so no concerns with rubbing or anything.

Andy

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have General Grabber AT2 tires on my 06, awesome tires. Check 'em out.
Second that! Got to really test them out this past NY winter...I was going strong whilst most everyone was waiting on the plows!

rchung813

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance, but if my stock wheel and tires are 235/65-17 and I wanted wider tires ie. 245/65-17 or 245/70-17 - I can just change the tires without changing the wheels?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Yokohama Geolanders look pretty good.....a lot of people have them on here and like them.

Jairazona

Reaction score
We have the Cooper Discovery A/T on my wifes jeep....they've served us well

Latest posts

Members online