Need help with rear door seals...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepLibertyKK

Reaction score
I need help in identifying the part numbers and any possible after-market auto parts supplier for the rear door seals of my 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport. I just discovered that both are heavily damaged, though we don't use the rear seat much nor open the rear doors much.

Replacement looks like it's easy to do, just need help with a source.

Thank you

Attachments

• Rear Door Seal 01.jpg
    Rear Door Seal 01.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 10
  • Rear Door Seal 02.jpg
    Rear Door Seal 02.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Rear Door Seal 03.jpg
    Rear Door Seal 03.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Rear Door Seal 04.jpg
    Rear Door Seal 04.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 9

nchorselover55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need help in identifying the part numbers and any possible after-market auto parts supplier for the rear door seals of my 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport. I just discovered that both are heavily damaged, though we don't use the rear seat much nor open the rear doors much.

Replacement looks like it's easy to do, just need help with a source.

Thank you

Bumping this, I need the same seal on the driver side........

JeepLibertyKK

Reaction score
I need the same seal on the driver side........

Part number is JEEP 5112244AD. Same part number for both sides of the chassis. This part number is for the seal on the body-side of the chassis only, not the door side. There are two seals in total, but in my case, only the one on the chassis side wore through.

From eBay seller newsmyrnacjd1:

"There is one weather strip mounted on the door itself and one weather strip mounted on the body. Both work together to seal the rear door. Part number for the door mounted weather strip is 5112250AB for the right side and 5112251AB for the left hand side. Part number for body mounted weather strip is 5112244AD for the right side and 5112244AD for the left side as well. Same number for both sides..."