Need help here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aB²

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the AEM Air Intake Filter fit on a '05 Libby?? I already checked the AEM homepage, and it doesn't appear any filter for the '05 models :-k

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
aB² said:
Does the AEM Air Intake Filter fit on a '05 Libby?? I already checked the AEM homepage, and it doesn't appear any filter for the '05 models :-k
Nothing has been changed for 2005.

It will fit.

As a matter of fact, it'll fit a 2007 too.

and a 2006.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to put one of those on? One of the mags just showed that one of those and a full catback exhaust supplied a whole 2 hp and 4 ft/lbs of torque at best. The only benefit looked like about a 2 mpg increase on a lifted and modified rig. Seems like a lot of money for the benefits.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CRD4Liberty said:
Why would you want to put one of those on? One of the mags just showed that one of those and a full catback exhaust supplied a whole 2 hp and 4 ft/lbs of torque at best. The only benefit looked like about a 2 mpg increase on a lifted and modified rig. Seems like a lot of money for the benefits.

You forgot about the sound!! Gotta love that sucking noise it makes! I can hear mine do it alittle with just the drop in K&N.. \:D/

aB²

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right jeepjeepster, I love that sound! O:) ... Thanks for the answers BTW