My new system.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spent a few dollars on some new stereo stuff for the Jeep. I got a Sony CD Player with MP3, WMA, AUX IN and USB Flash Drive capable. Kenwood 240W 6.5" Speakers, and a Sony 1100W 10" Sub. I hooked it up with a 250W Pioneer amp, and I had to put in an new Sirius receiver to replace the old factory Sirius receiver. It is mucho bueno.

You must be registered for see images

Don't worry I've hidden some of the wires since I took the photos.

Reaction score
i have that same radio. i was just about to start a thread on it. its a great radio. $99 at best buy. antenna adapter $8 and the other adapter for all the wires is $15. dash kit is $19.99. i love the remote too. i was wondering what i would use it for but i use it for everything now

Reaction score
P.S. 250 watts isnt enough. $119 sony Xplod amp 1500 watts ( im assuming your going with the sony theme) ive got 800 watts on 2 1100watt 12's and its not enough

cdh1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you need some more stuff on the dash.

I've been searching for stereos with the aux input on the rear myself to avoid the wire coming out the front for my sirius. There's not much to choose from though

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Nice setup, MidnightLiberty. Any videos you want to share? :D

Got tired of the stock radio, Matt?

I like my Pioneer headunit. I have two subwoofers sitting in the garage, and they've been there since March, and I haven't heard them yet. :( Oh well.. maybe one of these days I'll get to power them up. :)