My New KJ Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutbackSurvivor

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. It's nice to meet you guys and gals here. This is my new KJ Renegade in Black.
I just fitted in the Chrome Grill three weeks ago. So far, I have already taken thousands of pictures for my Renegade since I got it last year. I believe everyone here are the same, right? It really took my wife and I to lots of places and scenes that we had never been able to reach or imagine before. We had been to the top of mountain and down to the bottom of the river. We'd been to the edge of the sea and into the centre of the forest. Later on, I will be considering to fit the lightbar for my Renegade. Everytime, I took so many photos of the same pose of my Jeep, am I crazy?
You must be registered for see images

OutbackSurvivor

Reaction score
Hi Fouros,

Nice to meet you here. I am afraid I can't join the JAA's camp coffs as this is my first time to hear about it from you. And it's may be too late. Secondly, I live in Sydney and had only been once to GoldCoast in last X'Mas with my Jeep.

The coming Easter I am planning to Port Macquarie and I am now planning for some offroad trip during the journey.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no worries mate

log on to Ausjeep and see if the guys down near port can give you some tips on tracks to try the KJ out on, lots of Jeeps heading up the highway over this weekend you will be sure to get a wave

if your doing a lot of touring we have an Ausjeeper down in melbourne having his KJ as a test mule for a snorkle ( just the thing for dusty tracks)

OutbackSurvivor

Reaction score
Thanks Fouros.

Another thing. not sure if you can give me some advice. I am considersing to get the lightbar (Cherokee Renegade style - same as the 2002/3 Cherokee or Liberty in US) to put on my Renegade. Do you know is it legal to have these fit on my vehicle?

John

2003KJ

Reaction score
wow, looks like somebody's got a BAD case of JEEP Syndrome.....but thats OK, we've all got it, and we're only semi-disfunctional...LOL

Seriously though, thats an awesome KJ and some beautiful shots!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.