my first jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktmmark

Reaction score
Hi all
just got my 2.8 crd and love the info here, it's a 2004 checked my rear stop light for rust which is ok but both my rockers (sill in the uk) are blistered at the rear so i have a little work to do.Hoping this turns out to be a good toy :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and your first Jeep.

Dave

decibelchild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yaay me too!! congrats man!

i scored a 03 jeep liberty kj 5speed with offroad package, im stoked to take her out this friday to go play in the bush :D

ktmmark

Reaction score
Going to fit a heater fan speed resister this weekend as only works on max speed.not sure where its located yet

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This also may be of help. I'm a visual guy and this step by step really helped

How to fix Jeep Liberty blower motor (resistor) – with pictures

Also, if it is the resistor you need to replace, I received some excellent advice here to swap out the stock part with a blower motor resistor from a 2004 Sebring Convertible 2.7L. I initially installed the Jeep OEM resistor first, but it blew out when I took the fan speed to setting 4.

The Sebring part looks more robust and has a pigtail that may be designed to handle power surges or overloads. The Jeep OEM part does not. The fit is tighter and it may seem like the Sebring part won't fit at first, but just keep at it and try not to force anything. Just work it in slowly and the connectors will snap in.