Multiple misfire at higher rpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O5berylgrnrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i have all plugs changed throttle body and iac cleaned but im getting a misfire (p0300) like its hitting a rev limiter between 3500 and 4000 rpm also noticed when shifting (6cyl 6spd) rpm sometimes wont drop right away when throttle is released and clutch is depressed to shift any ideas? Did get a crank sensor code once a month ago but hasn't returned i would like to solve this issue asap

Last edited:

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps one or more of the ignition coils are not seated properly. Did you feel them pop around the spark plug before tightening the nut on top of them? Or just put them in place and tighten the nut down?
Spark plugs properly gapped? Changed with NGK's??

O5berylgrnrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will double check the coils to make sure as for plugs ngk copper cores were put in a month ago gapped at .40 did have the misfire at lower rpms but cleaning the throttle body out as well as the iac smoothed low revs and idle right out

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.