Mudds Econo lift from JBA rake correction?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently installed the tommudds econo lift from jba. i have noticed that the Jeep is raked slightly from the rear to the front :think:. is there a way to level the front to match. i used a 1/4" top plate, maybe I should have used 1/2" top plate any thoughts or comments?

You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
That's a good question ... I wouldn't expect it to sit like that either. You don't have any extra isolators in the back right?

First time seeing a KK front suspension... interesting clevis.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here Luke! Hmmm, if you already have all of that done I would look into removing some extra rear isos if you have them like Luke just said

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good question ... I wouldn't expect it to sit like that either. You don't have any extra isolators in the back right?

First time seeing a KK front suspension... interesting clevis.

No Luke no xtra Iso's just the JBA springs and 5125 Bilsein shocks.friend from Lost Jeeps So cal said to give it 1k miles and let it settle then adjust the ride hieght. he also said I dont need to remove my swaybar. but my assend keeps coming off the ground when flexing.:uhoh2:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
He is definitely right about the settling ... Don't know if it will happen in only 1k but then you do offroad your beast quite bit. It took more like 10k for my OME's to settle in the front .. not much change in the rear though. Only mild off road and two trackin' though.

We need Marlon to speak up here ... :D I'm pretty sure his is level.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is definitely right about the settling ... Don't know if it will happen in only 1k but then you do offroad your beast quite bit. It took more like 10k for my OME's to settle in the front .. not much change in the rear though. Only mild off road and two trackin' though.

We need Marlon to speak up here ... :D I'm pretty sure his is level.

Thanks Luke
MARLON!!!!! can you hear us?

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is definitely right about the settling ... Don't know if it will happen in only 1k but then you do offroad your beast quite bit.
Yes I do every chance I can I try almost every weekend to go somwhere :driver: :evil:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Nope, mine has a slight rake. I like the rake and don't want it going anywhere. As a matter of fact, I have actually been unhappy with the amount of rake that I have and need 2 more Isos on the rear to bring it up more.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, mine has a slight rake. I like the rake and don't want it going anywhere. As a matter of fact, I have actually been unhappy with the amount of rake that I have and need 2 more Isos on the rear to bring it up more.

ok thanks Marlon, I will wait and see where it settles.
thanks guys :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
This is the LAST picture I took of my Jeep...

You must be registered for see images

See very VERY slight rake? :)

Pretty sure you guys can guess where I am... sister's house! Note KJ. :p lol3.gif

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure you guys can guess where I am... sister's house! Note KJ. :p lol3.gif

Just a thought: is that trailer pulling the bottom down a bit? Have some side shots for us? (I'm spoiled when I ask for photos. Just ask my girlfriend. ;) )

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought: is that trailer pulling the bottom down a bit? Have some side shots for us? (I'm spoiled when I ask for photos. Just ask my girlfriend. ;) )

Dude-- your girlfriend gives out photo's :mexsmoke: :licklips: JK

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why yes, yes I can :anitoof: