More Updates of my '04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milezone

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ok just got finished with some new photos. Hopefully you all enjoy.......

MZ

You must be registered for see images

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure looks high for a rustys lift. Front looks higher without the skid plate but it looks higher than mine from the side. Ive got those coils on the front with two conduit washers.

Did you do a clevis lift? How much if you did.

Looks good! I wanted a red one before I got mine..

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good...and clean. All that just for looks or you gonna take that little lady off-road?

Milezone

Reaction score
Standard Rusty's Kit. Nothing else. I think because I did not get to crazy on tire size, it may look higher. Still gives me plenty of clearance for some off road fun. Only problem is in NW Indiana there is not much Off Road to be had. ;-(

MZ

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Standard Rusty's Kit. Nothing else. I think because I did not get to crazy on tire size, it may look higher. Still gives me plenty of clearance for some off road fun. Only problem is in NW Indiana there is not much Off Road to be had. ;-(

MZ

Oh come on, there's gotta be a cornfield or two you can bust a move on...

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Haha the KC upgrade does help a lot! Looks good I like the roof rack and glad to see you lost the bra, didn't look bad just wasn't my style. I think that brush guard is the best looking one I've ever seen on an 02-04.

Milezone

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words. I did a quick video of my jeep, well not really a video, but you might like. ;-) Video to come, as I am sure you guys want to see this in action. ;-)

MZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcMmpbugWcw
(Just uploaded to Youtube, so may take 15 minutes to get registered)

Members online

No members online now.