More Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teh Dubya

Reaction score
I had some pictures in my newbie thread, but I had some more to share from the same trip, because, well, you can't have enough BLACK Renegade.

You must be registered for see images attach

The wife is my spotter and also helps me keep from smashing things that are expensive...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Black Jeep pics. Us Black Jeep people have to stick together...hahaha

Dave

Teh Dubya

Reaction score
Nice Rennie. That looks like a pretty rad trail as well. Is that in New Mexico?

Yep, Rio Puerco, just west of Albuquerque. It has a good mix of "you can do it stock" and "More body damage please". I avoided the latter. Though I did scrape the ol' muffler a couple times.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, Rio Puerco, just west of Albuquerque. It has a good mix of "you can do it stock" and "More body damage please". I avoided the latter. Though I did scrape the ol' muffler a couple times.

Cool! Haven't wheeled in New Mexico yet. Have hit AZ, UT, NV, and CO, just need to hit NM and CA to check off all of the southwest.

So is there quite a bit of trails then out Albuquerque way? All I ever here about is Farmington, NM and from what I have heard that is more of the serious ******** stuff.

Teh Dubya

Reaction score
Cool! Haven't wheeled in New Mexico yet. Have hit AZ, UT, NV, and CO, just need to hit NM and CA to check off all of the southwest.

So is there quite a bit of trails then out Albuquerque way? All I ever here about is Farmington, NM and from what I have heard that is more of the serious ******** stuff.

Farmington is the big one, and there is another nice set of trails in Soccoro, and a couple other places here and there, but just like anywhere i am betting that there are a few unknown/unspoken places hidden around.