MOPAR Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmie's 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup they are 55 watts each but together they reall throw out some light. I use it around las vegas when people cut me off or try to stretch the cross walk light. i really want to get a train horn for the people that step out in traffic.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea the four lights put together are pretty bright, i use mine when driving on back roads here in wi.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especko said:
yea the four lights put together are pretty bright, i use mine when driving on back roads here in wi.

Ok - is there any good use (ie. are they worthwhile), and where do you normally use them? Not offroad as offroading at night is not advised.... and are they easy to fit? My Jeep is standard with no gubbins attached.

Cheers

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ENBr said:
especko said:

Ok - is there any good use (ie. are they worthwhile), and where do you normally use them? Not offroad as offroading at night is not advised.... and are they easy to fit? My Jeep is standard with no gubbins attached.

There is a kit which includes everything you need to install the lights. It will involve drilling a hole in the roof, but it is sealed once you are done.

I imagine the lights are good for backroads that aren't well lit, camping, etc. Plus they look really cool. The downside is that the kit to install the lightbar is over 400USD.

Latest posts

Members online