Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tumanator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I know I've seen some lifted liberty's and mud soaked jeeps around this country... any of you here?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, We be in B.C. Eh!
No mud, just snow all year round Eh! :D

Socks.....what are you doing in Montana... LOST...Eh! :D

Dave

tumanator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea we've had an odd year too, had to put chains on the day before general season..... haven't had a drop of snow since.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Yea we've had an odd year too, had to put chains on the day before general season..... haven't had a drop of snow since.

Isn't that how it always works?
As soon as I take the snow tires off of our vehicle and figure I'll be putting them away for the year... The next morning there is a foot of snow every where and icy roads!
(Fortunately that was when I lived in Central Alberta! Now if the roads are slippery enough to cause problems for motorists I tell Jennifer to "Just stay home!" Her boss' reaction? "Good for you, hopefully we see you tomorrow!")

drfd74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I know I've seen some lifted liberty's and mud soaked jeeps around this country... any of you here?

Where in MT, I also live in MT (Darby). But my heart is in Colorado,as soon as my place sells were headed for "The JEEP Capital of the World" Ouray, CO.
To many t_ _ e huggers & closures to deal with.

Attachments

• jeepTshirts 003.jpg
    jeepTshirts 003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When was the last time you were in Ouray? There's a major hugger problem throughout the region.

drfd74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When was the last time you were in Ouray? There's a major hugger problem throughout the region.

I stopped there for a few days 4/09. Yea but there's a lot less trees & a whole lot more wheelin going on there than here + there's no such thing as a Jeep rental business around here.

drfd74

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also, MOAB is a whole lot closer to Ouray than Montana, Moab & Utah is my next best areas I want to explore. I came thru there in "88" on a camping trip from GA. We took the loop from Flagstaff to 4 corners & back. 3 wks. on the road it was a blurr, to much to see & do not enough time.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on Montanans! stand up and be counted! oh... yeah... Montana... what's the internets?

Latest posts

Members online