Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ivanator44

Reaction score
hey guys, i have a jeep liberty limited edition, and i want to have lights on my roof like the renegade edition, where can i buy lights like that for mine, or can i buy used lights from a renegade, and will they fit?

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i have a jeep liberty limited edition, and i want to have lights on my roof like the renegade edition, where can i buy lights like that for mine, or can i buy used lights from a renegade, and will they fit?
If you can find one, it should fit. The procedure is in the service manual.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One that I came across at a local junkyard, someone broke trying to remove, but I at least got to see how it went on there.

From what I remember it had threaded stud rivets coming out the roof, and the wiring harness passed through a hole in the roof with a grommet.

In the event you don't want to drill into the roof, you may have to come up with an alternate way to mount, if that's how they all attach over the years. I believe this one was from a 05.

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bolt some to the bumper. Easier installation, easier wiring. No glare off the hood. Ive had lights on the roof of other trucks. The distance you get light is good, but I prefer bumper or front mounted for ease of installation. Get LED