might be getting ready to sell the lib....how much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

themadness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might be in the position to sell the liberty off to get a new car. the question is how much do i ask?

02 sport 2wd
no mechanical issues at all
78,888 miles
original radio
regular service

but

cosmetic issues
as most of you know i did the rattle can flat black because the paint was starting to look rough

rear passenger window regulator is dead so the window is permanently up until the regulator is replaced

i installed a makeshift tray on the dash with velcro and it left some goo when i peeled it off. it should come off i just havent put a lot of effort in it.

just this week i put a mini cargo platform in the back which actually seems would be a plus but it could come out no problem.

overall, the paint is the biggest possible resale issue i think. so how much should i ask for it if i decide to sell?

i was thinking maybe 3 grand:shrug:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id consider buying it for 3gran right now if it was closer. id throw a locker in the rear and a lift on it and rock it out.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mileage is low, 3k would be an acceptable offer, but I'd start at about 5k, JMO.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe 4k, but I've never listed a vehicle for what I wanted, always go a bit higher. JMO.

themadness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
southeastern nc. i may put it on craigslist today and may list it here since it would be appreciated a lot more.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
3k would be a lowball offer since there is no serious mechanical issue or "body" damage. It is 2WD but in southern states it should be OK. So the question is what is the cosmetic issue you mention, and what does KBB say? I would take $1k off KBB resale value for the paintjob.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.