MD, WV, VA, PA OH ride and camp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in mD, but not right now. I'm in Egypt. due home in mid March. Army thing. ehh. anyway i want to try and get some thing going as far as wheeling and camping thing around the Lake Sherwood or Blue Ben area of White Suphur Springs WV. i see that alot of Mid Atlantic prople on here are from that area or round abouts. shime in and see what yall might think or have any suggestions. Im open. Im in Harford county so the trip might take me while. also i wanna get that guy TOMMUDD to come down if hes game. oh how ya doin Tom?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Some nice back country in that area for sure. Get some plans together and keep posting up ideas and thoughts and see where it goes.
I'll follow along and help if I can!

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i should have some time to think of some things and ares to go. i am also open to any suggestions that anyone else has, if anyone else ever deciedes to post in here.

but yea thats cool Tom, ill keep you posted

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im from glen burnie md so i might be game for this. i work in wv half the time so im kinda familiar with the area. im sure the wife wouldnt mind a getaway

Latest posts

Members online