MA trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ride4lamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its not the prefect time of year to go off road but I am having trouble coming up with trails in the area. Out in Western MA but the Berkshires I know there are a couple trails but I was looking for Central MA. If anyone is from this area or knows of any trails decently close let me know. My renegade is pretty much stock so I cant do to much just want to do a little off road.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't help you out on trails in MA, but you will be surprised what a stock KJ is capable of doing. Don't cut yourself short. Here's an example from the Arizona LOST "Fun In The Sun" run this past weekend. And this was the easy trail!!!

You must be registered for see images

SoDakJeep

Reaction score
Can You Go Back Up That Hill You Came Down???? And How Steep Is It Really Or Is It Just A Camera Trick Haha

ride4lamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn...I seriously need to make an extended road trip out there....cant wait for some better weather out here to take it off road.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can You Go Back Up That Hill You Came Down???? And How Steep Is It Really Or Is It Just A Camera Trick Haha
No camera tricks. We did not turn around and go back up the same hill, but yes, it could be done had we wanted to do it. We continued on and up the other side which was just as steep as the one we drove down.

Looking from one the top of the hill we went down to the other side we went up....

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Can't help you out on trails in MA, but you will be surprised what a stock KJ is capable of doing. Don't cut yourself short. Here's an example from the Arizona LOST "Fun In The Sun" run this past weekend. And this was the easy trail!!!

Good day,

Those are cool photos!
Where exactly is that?

Ry'

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good day,

Those are cool photos!
Where exactly is that?

Ry'
Two hours north of Phoenix, Arizona near the small town of Cottonwood....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online