Lund Wind Deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The box and literature stated it fits 2002-2006 Jeep Liberty, when I get more time I will play with it and test fit it again, it's been raining here for several
days

Bob

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allright. :) I couldn't find a local shop who carries them (it would be a easier return) pepboys or strauss did not have it.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Lund on my kj. It is no drill install and I got it painted to match... heres a pick......

You must be registered for see images

I know I am digging up a old thread but does anyone know if the Lund air deflector is still available? I've been searching around but know one seems to carry them.
Any help??

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
every 4x4 i ever owned that had a rear window deflector lost it on a tree branch in the mountains... 3 blazers, 1 s10 blazer, and a full size wagoneer... and they were all bolt-on... twisted them up, scratched the hell out of the paint, and sometimes broke a bit of fiberglass off... i think they belong on mini-vans personaly... but if you gotta have one, and you don't go under low hanging trees... the non-bolting ones are the ones i'd go with... less damage if it does get ****** off

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added the OEM bug deflector on my hood and the wind deflector out back but mostly to match the style of the window vent shield that were already on my Libby. I don't hold much faith that either the bug shield or the wind deflector actuary perform a function. Bugs still hit the windshield and the rear window still gets dirty.

You must be registered for see images attach

Checking my past invoices it appears I paid $126 for my wind deflector from my local dealership.

I've yet to lose either but I have bent the window vent shields on a tight trail or two. They actually do serve a purpose in hot summer weather.