Lower Mainland 4X4 Toyrun and Fooddrive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Lowermainland 4X4 Toy Run and Food Drive
(Blankets and Clothing also)
This is the very first time Jen & I will be attending. So we have no idea what to expect.
It would be cool if there was a good turnout of Jeep Liberty's!

If any of the local B.C.'ers here interested in coming along can check out the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138969082867598

Don't worry, there won't be any off roading or mud so even the pavement posers in their lifted Rigs can join in!

Last edited:

rkkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it (just joined), perhaps next year. I did go out with BCJC for their toy run. 60+ Jeeps and I was the only Liberty. As you can guess, I made a lot of friends.

rkkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went up to the new shelter at Hale Creek (East side of Harrison) on Dec 4. We took the "short - hard" way down, then the "long -easy (not so easy)" way up. Like I said, we had at least 60+ vehicles (made my libby look like a mall crawler). We managed to raise $760 for the food bank, approx 200 lbs of food, and 223 toys for the Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau.

rkkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, was just thinking about it, it's on the west side. Went up East Harrison FSR the week before...... And that's why I don't lead.