Low Fuel Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
All I know when mine came on last week it took $100 to fill it at $6 per gal !!

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how your KJ is lifted affects the fuel level too...depending on if your sagging in the front or the back...not that much difference I know but it is a variable.
As for the fuel pump overheating, I don't buy it(sorry lol), unless you're driving in a straight line the whole time with no bumps and the gas isn't splashing around.
I've always driven on empty in all my vehicles and with very high mileage and never had a problem....but that's me.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking of diesel, yesterday i filled up with reg at 1.12 liter, but diesel wait for it was 129.9 liter. Holy cow what is going on, Diesel is just garbage fuel, its the bottom of the barrel with little refining. I know if I was driving a shaker, I would be crying my eyes out.

When diesel powered cars first appeared on the market (remember VW rabbits & glowplugs?) there was a big difference between the price per liter of gas and diesel. That was part of their appeal. I can't help to think today that the of fuel is price gouging.

Have you ever noticed that whenever two or more people get into an argument in the mid-east the price of fuel at the pumps jumps up the next day but when there is peace the price doesn't drop?

"Things that make you go hmmm...":think: