LOSTKJ Registration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dukie513

Reaction score
I have tried to register on LOST and was told I would be receiving notification once my account was approved. It has been a month or so since I received that email, have they stopped allowing new registrations? Thanks anyone who is 'in the know'.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mate i am an admin on lost, please include a blurb about your jeep on registration as we have been hit with a heap of Spam latley,

unfortunatley your reg might have been deleted accidentley

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's been a week for me and they still havn't set my pass word for the forum.i also sent them my money for my membership havn't heard a thing on ether

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The main ones who handle the site are great to get ahold of you , but some of them are out of the country working off and on so it takes a while some times, just hold on and they will get back to you like fouros stated ( and others)

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and mind your P's and Q's over there or they will boot you off with no explanation

happened to me a few months ago and I have yet to get a message as to why

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and mind your P's and Q's over there or they will boot you off with no explanation

happened to me a few months ago and I have yet to get a message as to why

Could be due to a lack of You minding your P's & Q's?

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's been a week for me and they still havn't set my pass word for the forum.i also sent them my money for my membership havn't heard a thing on ether

4 aces, system shows that You are active on LOST? If you can't get in, LMK and I will get you a new password.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried to register on LOST and was told I would be receiving notification once my account was approved. It has been a month or so since I received that email, have they stopped allowing new registrations? Thanks anyone who is 'in the know'.

You are now active. Try logging in and LMK if you have any problems.