LOST my addiction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groo2

Reaction score
Hey,

I would just like to say hello, all of you here at KJ Country. I have bounced between here and LOST, and have finally decided to register. The addiction is to cool Jeep pictures and and loads of good info. Looks like there is plenty of both here. Oh the most important part my Jeep: 2005 CRD, Frankenlifted, ARB locker in the rear, TJM front bumper with Warn winch. I am also running RL Super Skink Sliders. I have suncaost TC, and am waiting to install it. I am thinking about putting a trutrac up front and getting a Roof Top Tent in the coming year... snorkel... rear bumper....etc.. the list never ends....

Thanks for letting me "crash" here.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and enjoy the forum.

Dave

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I would just like to say hello, all of you here at KJ Country. I have bounced between here and LOST, and have finally decided to register. The addiction is to cool Jeep pictures and and loads of good info. Looks like there is plenty of both here. Oh the most important part my Jeep: 2005 CRD, Frankenlifted, ARB locker in the rear, TJM front bumper with Warn winch. I am also running RL Super Skink Sliders. I have suncaost TC, and am waiting to install it. I am thinking about putting a trutrac up front and getting a Roof Top Tent in the coming year... snorkel... rear bumper....etc.. the list never ends....

Thanks for letting me "crash" here.

Sounds really nice. Pics or it doesn't exist! (attn)

Groo2

Reaction score
One Pic, to prove existance

Here is a picture of my jeep. This was taken durning our run at elephant hill while I was home visiting family this summer. Currently I am in GA. I have been introduced to the GA red clay, but am waiting to get pictures from my buddy who had the camera. I have a few more pics, but they were taken by a pro, so I won't repost those w/out permission.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is before the winch.

You must be registered for see images attach