Looking for Front bumper for a 02 kj And ....

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by jeepchic79, Aug 31, 2011.

1. jeepchic79

jeepchic79 Full Access Member

I am currently in the market for a Front bumper for a 02 Liberty and a passenger side turn signal .... I got the prices from a couple places but looking for a cheaper deal .... Also need that plastic plate that snaps to a evic that is where the map lights usually sit on Might have to pm me for i have no idea what the parts name is .

2. jeepchic79

jeepchic79 Full Access Member

Forgot to also post that in currently in Ky so Ohio .... Dayton , c-bus , Cincinnati might be best for me to pick up unless your willing to mail .

3. JeepinJarhead03

JeepinJarhead03 Full Access Member

I got a black 03 renny fascia with silver center bezel - no turn sigs or fogs - was trimmed a lil bit near the tow hooks for a mod but wasn't chopped

can have it if you want it - it's in NC not sure what the shipping would be?

4. Xodius

Xodius Full Access Member

I have one hanging in my garage from my KJ. It is a 2002 Dark Garnet Red no scratches or cracks. I took it off when I installed my ARB. I am out in Las Vegas, NV though. No idea what it would be to ship. What was the ballpark you were trying to stay within?

5. coloradored

coloradored Full Access Member

Iv got blinkers from when I built a bumper. $35 for the two of them shipped.