Long Island Off-Roading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkrvgoalie

Reaction score
More specifically Suffolk County, NY? any good places on the north shore?? I know the south shore is flatter, so are there any good places?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get beach passes down there for the beaches that you can fish on so you can drive your jeep on the beaches supposidly to fish. Don't know which ones but you can contact F&G down there in Suffolk and inquire. There are only so many permits issued per year and there are rules. They should be able to tell you. I don't know the specifics since I am Upstate and way too far from the ocean so I never checked it out.

Dave

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are rules, cops, and an EZ pass gate every 50 yards... good luck!

Just kidding. I went to school on L.I. Off roading might be a faster way to get around than the Expressway.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are rules, cops, and an EZ pass gate every 50 yards... good luck!

Just kidding. I went to school on L.I. Off roading might be a faster way to get around than the Expressway.

haha............the beaches are actually good wheeling down there if you know how to drive in sand.

As far as the L.I. E. goes, it is a big parking lot at times. Not fun. I don't go down there any more. Way too much traffic and people. I am way Upstate next to the Adirondaks.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.