Light pod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rupe

Reaction score
Hi kj people
I have a question. I really like the way the Renagage light pod looks . I have a sport. I went on Ebay and saw light pods from like 55.00$ _ to 100.00$.
The new pods come with this 3m tape.This is how you are to secure it to the roof. What are your thaughts on this method. Will this stuff work?
I really dont want the Oem and drill holes . want some advice.
Thanks

Last edited:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do the 3m tape! At 60+mph in heavy rain that thing will go flying!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi kj people
I have a question. I really like the way the Renagage light pod looks . I have a sport. I went on Ebay and saw light pods from like 55.00$ _ to 100.00$.
The new pods come with this 3m tape.This is how you are to secure it to the roof. What are your thaughts on this method. Will this stuff work?
I really dont want the Oem and drill holes . want some advice.
Thanks

Please do not buy those cheap ebay ones that tape on etc. If you want roof lights spend the money for the right ones that were built for the Renegade.
A few bought those only to have them blow off going down the road , or to have the housing crack. They are total junk

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Get a decent roof rack and bolt some lights to that instead. Change your mind later and the whole works can be removed.

Rupe

Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the heads up. The tape thing didnt sound right to me. So I will 86 that one.
Thanks for the help