light on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey to all long time no write !! gotta prob the dash light that looks like a little motor came on on my crd at 64300 miles any ideas or where i should start looking for the prob??? thanks to all :):)

dog_party

Reaction score
Being a US-Spec CRD, it could be a number of things. Get a scanner or try the ignition trick to find out exactly what it is. The last time my CEL came on I couldn't find my scanner, so I just started digging around to see what looked wrong and realized that I had missed my last scheduled air-filter replacement. I swapped it out and *poof* the CEL went off. Not saying that's what's wrong with your truck, but it's worth a look.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
How did he manage to do that?

I haven't been able to get CEL codes on ANY '06 or '07 Liberty no matter the engine.

... and if I can't do it... (I have a 99% success rate) yeah...

Even the dealership said you can't do it that way on '06 or '07s.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, anybody know what a flashing CEL means? I had one briefly the last time I did seafoam treatment, and then it went away...

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yipes. Well hopefully it's OK since it went away after 10-15 seconds and I haven't seen it since...

Engine appears to be running just fine.