$ lift $

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Savage

Reaction score
Well I have been thinking it over, and I dont think that I want four inches of lift on my TJ. So the question is what do you guys think that the lift is worth. It has been used, and that is about all I know about it. The lift came with the jeep when i bought it. I will prob. put it on craigs list.

On a Side note. Took the jeep for its first road trip. It was about a 1000 mile round trip, and the more time I spent in the Jeep the more I liked it. Really like the feel of the 4.0 at about 65mph. LOVE THIS JEEP :)

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good question. What kind is it? I would suggest slapping it on JeepForum or maybe even JK-project. Seems there is always a lift for sale on those. More so on JeepForum since that one seems to be more older based wranglers...or so it seems.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been thinking it over, and I dont think that I want four inches of lift on my TJ. So the question is what do you guys think that the lift is worth. It has been used, and that is about all I know about it. The lift came with the jeep when i bought it. I will prob. put it on craigs list.

On a Side note. Took the jeep for its first road trip. It was about a 1000 mile round trip, and the more time I spent in the Jeep the more I liked it. Really like the feel of the 4.0 at about 65mph. LOVE THIS JEEP :)

Unfortunately, you're in the wrong forum. This is for KJs (Libertys). Not TJs.

Members online

No members online now.