Lift Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepkj04blue

Reaction score
I am debating If i should Keep my Kj and lift them or Get a Wrangler...One question I have for Lifting My Kj is If any Of You Guys out there Experienced a Death Wobble on Kj after Lifting That is my main reason to worry...

Thank You for the replies.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
If you decide to lift the KJ, then OME springs is the way to go. Then your choice of shocks for the front and rear....Rancho seems to be the popular choice...if you can find them, since Rancho seems to be harder and harder to find.

Death wobble is not an issue when you lift the KJ, since it is IFS. The only thing that you may notice is a little bit of bump steer....but once you get a front end alignment, this will disappear.

Old Man Emu is the most popular spring choice, Skyjacker is also good too, then Rusty's springs( these are stock spring rate though and will sag faster than others).

$600-700 for 4 springs and 4 shocks is about the normal price range for 2.5-3" of lift.