Liberty Doctor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Murray

Reaction score
Well my Liberty is going under the wrench tomorrow .Rusty's 2.5 coil lift and im putting Kelly Safari MSR 245/75 16's under it.
Hope to get lots of pics tomorrow but have to leave it in his hands for a bit to get my Goldwing put away for the winter . Its going to be a good (Jeep done)but sad day Bike put away here .

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my Liberty is going under the wrench tomorrow .Rusty's 2.5 coil lift and im putting Kelly Safari MSR 245/75 16's under it.
Hope to get lots of pics tomorrow but have to leave it in his hands for a bit to get my Goldwing put away for the winter . Its going to be a good (Jeep done)but sad day Bike put away here .

Whats the tread exp. on those??? 40,000??? Or less. I know it depends on "YOUR" driving habits. I mean the manufac. est. life

mikeb

Reaction score
Is it too late to find another DR.? I have heard some bad things about Dr Rusty. Get a second opinion from DR. Frank or Day.

Murray

Reaction score
Well first time out with the Liberty lifted and new tires . Trails that i had a hard time on i went through with ease.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
Had a great time never spun a tire.
This morning we had a snow storm and the wife put it in 4 hi to get off our icy street onto the main st . She gave it the gas tires spun then cought wet pavement and SNAP BANG . She called me and i ran up to find diff fluid ont the road and dripping from the front diff (cracked wide open and looks like a pin of some kind sticking out the side of it). I put it in 2wd moved it (no noise) so i brought it home washed any mud from under it and went to the dealer. Its covered under powertrain coverage $100. deductable . new one will be coming from the US and will have it back Friday.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to find another DR.? I have heard some bad things about Dr Rusty. Get a second opinion from DR. Frank or Day.
The Rustys coil (suspension) lift is OK, one of our AZ folks had it on his KJ with no problems, heck I think it was even on there when he traded it in for a TJ. As long as it's not an OTT type lift he should get good use out of it :)