Liberator KJ Pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SavageSS27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas, observe and drool LINKY!!!

Just one question, if anyone has seen this before, do you know where i can get those projector headlights? They are HOT!!!

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW.

The mirror mounted camera is kinda cool, if you really want to see where your going i guess.

those rims are hot.

TimnDonna

Reaction score
In the picture where you see an angled view of the driver side, you can kinda see the license plate. It looks like a Michigan Manufacturer plate so I would guess that the some engineers at the DMC tech center built this Liberty. It has Mopar signs on the side too.

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now that i've looked again, check the gap between the bumper and the fender flare. Kinda tacky for the quality of that there jeep.

But i'm nitpicky about little things.

SavageSS27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it might be inside, i've seen some auto show pics as well, and i never saw it, but i totally agree on the feder gap issue, it's the first thing that i saw, and it definately looks tacky.

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isnt the gap intentional. I remember seeing older Jeeps with the same gap between the fender and bumper.

SavageSS27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it probably is, and yes, i believe a lot of the older CJ's had a similar gap, even the modern TJs have a similar gap, i just think it looks kind of tacky in this application

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cableguy said:
WOW.
The mirror mounted camera is kinda cool, if you really want to see where your going i guess.

From what I can guess, the cameras are for getting a closeup view of where your front tires are going, for rock-crawling. I imagine that's a really nice feature to have!

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Se7enLC said:
Cableguy said:
WOW.

From what I can guess, the cameras are for getting a closeup view of where your front tires are going, for rock-crawling. I imagine that's a really nice feature to have!

I'd immagine so. Pretty neat feature.

Looks like there's one on back i hadn't seen before. Just left of the tail lamp over the flipper glass.

Spiffy.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or does that already perfect liberty, have just the right amount of dirt on the tires and body to accent the color of the vehicle beautifuly. It looks almost like its painted on and meant to never change.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it is just a 2004 Prototype, fabbed to show different ideas. I guess all the parts are modified off the shelf/one off, so are not available.

Members online

No members online now.