LED Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
While searching the interweb I came across another LED light bar manufacture.
Their website has video of their products in action and their stuff looks pretty good for the prices they list.
It's probably nowhere near as good as Vision X or Rigid Industries, but for those folks who are on a budget, these might just fit the bill!

Home - M & R Automotive
Personally I'll be buying from Rigid though!;)

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
I have an M and R automotive 20" led bar and the quality and light output is outstanding. Well worth the money.

Also, I happen to know what the wholesale cost is of various Rigid LED lights and you would be stunned to find out how much they are marked up to retail price.

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

20" M and R behind the grill, 2 Baja Designs Squadron LED lights in the bumper(brighter than Rigid Dually by the way) = Eyes of GOD :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
I have an M and R automotive 20" led bar and the quality and light output is outstanding. Well worth the money.

Also, I happen to know what the wholesale cost is of various Rigid LED lights and you would be stunned to find out how much they are marked up to retail price.

I wouldn't doubt it!
Having worked in the specialty retail and automotive trade industry as both a buyer and a re-seller of parts and accessories for 20+ years, I know all well what "markup" is all about!;)
Based on your recommendation I think I might buy a few of their products and try them out.
I know I can sell them off to fellow club members if by chance I don't like them!

Cheers
Ry'

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Build one yourself Ry :smokin:

I'm looking into doing that in the mean time, I am going to buy some of these and then resell them to make some money!
That's how I funded my Mini build. Bring in parts from the UK and then sell them to fellow Mini enthusiasts and make a profit. Then with that profit cash, I spend on my build project!

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it!
Having worked in the specialty retail and automotive trade industry as both a buyer and a re-seller of parts and accessories for 20+ years, I know all well what "markup" is all about!;)
Based on your recommendation I think I might buy a few of their products and try them out.
I know I can sell them off to fellow club members if by chance I don't like them!
they certainly are worth trying. hell, even if it blows up in a couple years(i believe they offer only a 1 year warranty) then you could buy another one and still spend less than 1 comparable Rigid light lol.
Cheers
Ry'

So it was an F150 in those pics you shared on my build thread. Handsome beast...