Lara's 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Nice Jeep,Need pics of the operator

lol creep! jk!

Thanks for all the kind words!

Not to sound like a total noob, but I saw this Renegade on this forum and absolutely love the roof rack basket/lights set-up they have going on.

From what I can gather, it is a Rage Widow Roof Basket.. a quick Google search yielded no results for that particular brand of roof basket. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I originally wanted to buy the original OEM light bar that comes with the car.. but I'm a bit gun-shy about drilling holes in my (new to me) Renegade. I think this option is a better one for me in case I ever decide to remove the lights on the roof.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I remember when I was new to the forum and would post pics of other peoples kj's and say I want mine to look like this. Now its crazy to me that others do that with pics of mine. Kinda weird to think its evolved that much that other people like how it looks enough to attempt to mod theirs the same ways! It's awesome lol! Thanks Lara for your compliments!

Lara

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Well, the Renegade got a well-deserved wash today. I thought these came out nice with our front yard in the background. :)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

grugan74

Reaction score
New to the site and just picked up an 06 blue Renegade. I'm looking for a roof basket like the one pictured above. I know this is an old post but needing some help locating this basket. any info is greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online