KnockyDaJeep meets Cousin Nitro!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad in pictures, but I havn't seen one in the flesh yet so I guess I'll need to hold off on a final opinion. I think the Dodge Caliber looks better in the flesh and I'm starting to see a lot of them around now.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Hmm, I bet its very hard to see anything out of that windshield! Much less take it offroad!

I was going to say the same thing.. I don't know how the dash looks in there, but it also depends on level of seats.

If you want to see some bad design, check Compass. If you sit relax, you have no idea of the distance of your hood & front end.. I sat in one yesterday.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That front end is definitely not designed for offroad duty. Maybe DC did that on purpose to keep potential Liberty buyers away from it. Im not too sure on the styling. The side angle and the way it sits doesnt thrill me. Some bigger rims (not a Jeep so I can say that) and different tires might fix that though.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH GOD!

Someone get a tarp and cover that, you'll scare the children!!!!!

But seriously, thats one of the ugliest vehicles I have ever seen before.

If the KK comes out looking anything like that, I will erase and deny an affiliation with the Jeep Liberty.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that top antenna is begging to get ripped off by either a tree branch or a car wash.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not driven, but have sat in both the compass and nitro and in my opinion the interiors are very cheaply constructed, just a lot of hard plastic, the spare trire is one of those donut tires, no rear seat leg room, power seats are not available, although the manuals are heated, and I am 5'8" and I could not see over the dash.

Bob

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The spy shots on the '08 Liberty, it shares looks with the Commander, which will help. Don't worry guys, it's won't look this bad. #-o

P.S. Those photos load really slow!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Photobucket was having some issues earlier.

Anyway...

Last jeep was named Buggy.

This one is named Knocky.

The engine knocks, duh! =P~

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys...all I have to say is that is has the SAME exact rims as my parents 2005 Dodge Caravan. that bothers me a little bit [-(

Trip

Reaction score
I sat in one of the Nitros today...seems about the same quality as the rest of the Chrysler stuff......it shares alot of Liberty stuff,
Motor, ******.....and the inside handles are taken directly from a KJ......I think it looks a bit better in person than in these pics....and Im glad they at least went in another design direction than the tired, overdone big rig look like all the rest of there products