KJ visitor......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4drmopar

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Matt....
I've been Jeep free for almost 18 months... wait
wrong meeting, lol

I seriously have been Jeep free now for that long. I've owned 2 lifted WJs (99 and 04) and 2 XJs(96 4dr and 97 2dr) and a whole slew of this and that also...literally a few dozen vehicles and I'm only 35! I have taken quite a few jobsover the years ot further my automotive abilities that included Mobile Audio and security (mid 90's when allthis pre-fab stuff didnt exist yet really), Signmaker at a sign shop (lettered lotsa ambulances and police cars, stripes etc), auto upholstery guy ( I suck at sewing straight lines!) to learn headliners, scuplting(flames etc) and covering fiberglass parts, Auto Restyler (custom shop) doing pinstriping and graphics, striping and lettering military police vehicles on base, every bolton you could imagine, lift kits, air ride suspension, drop kits etc..... I loved the variety of things I've done and use automotive toys as therapy for my everyday life... my family calls it "playing LEGO" when I buy something else and work on it till I'm bored.....

4drmopar

Reaction score
IF it pans out, I'd be ok with it,though I do feel slightly like a traitor after being so "anti IFS" for so many years... I jsut dont plan on serious trail rides with this... getting tired of trail damage! lol

6700 plus tags taxes sound decent for the year??

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

I had a 99 WJ Laredo 4.0 4x4....was great. You'll love the KJ just as much though!

4drmopar

Reaction score
I was suprised that once I sat in the KJ, I had more shoulder room ( I AM 6'5" 360) than the XJ by FAR and quite possibly more than the WJ.....

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Matt. We like all jeeps here. I think you will find that if you get that KJ you will enjoy it and be right back on track with the jeep bug too.

Dave