KJ parts, ironman 4x4 lift kit + many extras JBA UCA, skid plate + more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironman kit sold!
jba ucas sold!

front diff housing assembly with 4.10 gears, extra cv axles, front cv prop/driveshaft, KK clevis forks, factory tow hooks, wheel bearing and sensor, engine skid plate, and I'm sure more goodies I'm not thinking of.

I'm in Florida as far as shipping goes, there might be more stuff I'm missing out on here. I'll try to check often in case someone has questions or I missed something, but things are crazy here, sorry in advance if I don't get back to ya right away like I'd like to.

If someone is interested in a bulk maybe we can see how much a pallet freight is to ship and setup? I know the JBA's will be easy enough to ship, but the rest is tough.

Last edited:

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, ironman kit sold, JBA UCA's newest gen, BNIB available. I think they go for $450+ shipping on the site, how does $399 shipped sound to someone who can use them?
I have an ebay link up, hopefully that's all right with the rules.

mercdudecbr600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironman kit sold!
jba ucas sold!

front diff housing assembly with 4.10 gears, extra cv axles, front cv prop/driveshaft, KK clevis forks, factory tow hooks, wheel bearing and sensor, engine skid plate, and I'm sure more goodies I'm not thinking of.

I'm in Florida as far as shipping goes, there might be more stuff I'm missing out on here. I'll try to check often in case someone has questions or I missed something, but things are crazy here, sorry in advance if I don't get back to ya right away like I'd like to.

If someone is interested in a bulk maybe we can see how much a pallet freight is to ship and setup? I know the JBA's will be easy enough to ship, but the rest is tough.
Located in CA, but interested in the 4.10 gears. Anyway you'd be willing to break the front diff apart and ship just the ring/pinion? Otherwise, cost prohibitive to ship to CA from FL.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironman kit sold!
jba ucas sold!

By any chance are you still selling parts?

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have left a wheel bearing and sensor, kk forks, factory tow hooks, and some other odds and other small odds and ends in a box.

I can find out what else I have, let me know if any of those sound useful!

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kk forks, sound good, I am looking for the hazard button and the climate controls.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones I have are the forged and not stamped metal, as far as I read they were more sought after.

Tomorrow or Saturday I should have time to swing by to check on what else I have!

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, weather and the holidays had things crazy.

Front 4.10 is gone.

Parts left are:

Forged KK clevis forks (can be used in place of spacing the the stock ones on a kj.) I believe they are 10mm longer? give or take, which doubles for lift, giving you almost an inch

L or R front hub / wheel bearing and sensor, I bought two and have one going 2+ years on mine

Factory tow hooks

Front diff cover

Front bracket that attaches diff housing to kj

and an oil filter that i'll throw in for whoever orders the part(s)

I'd like to sell them within the 48 contiguous US states, but I can always get a shipping quote if you are not!

Thanks!

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, weather and the holidays had things crazy.

Front 4.10 is gone.

Parts left are:

Forged KK clevis forks (can be used in place of spacing the the stock ones on a kj.) I believe they are 10mm longer? give or take, which doubles for lift, giving you almost an inch

L or R front hub / wheel bearing and sensor, I bought two and have one going 2+ years on mine

Factory tow hooks

Front diff cover

Front bracket that attaches diff housing to kj

and an oil filter that i'll throw in for whoever orders the part(s)

I'd like to sell them within the 48 contiguous US states, but I can always get a shipping quote if you are not!

Thanks!
Price on tow hooks and shipping? Send me a PM.

Latest posts

Members online