KJ embarrassment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I shed a tear.
I could do better than him in that stuff with my mall terrains and no lift.
Pu**y, all I gotta say.

He's got no wheeling skills at all.

Definately, TBJ's TB could probably do better

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe a locker would've help him....and a driver would've help the KJ
I just hope that nothing like that happens to me.....(that's why I don't go and try to be all I can be, then again I got a one heavy 1wd wonder lol )

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He does have a locker, thats the sad part, you can hear the spotter yell "YOU HAVE LOCKERS"

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he dosent have them engaged? Why else would the spotter say that?

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he dosent have them engaged? Why else would the spotter say that?

been sarcastic?? Or trying to be funny???

I think I saw only one tire spinning and the other stuck, so I don't tthink he had lockers

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant you turn lockers on and off? like the ARB Air Locker?

as far as I know the ARB is the only one for the 8.25 chrysler but I could be wrong, but even if he had a an air ARB...why not engage it??? That's why I'm asuming he didn't have lockers

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
been sarcastic?? Or trying to be funny???

I had the feeling that it was part of his bragging he did before hand .. they were throwing it back at him. Man if that is not a lesson in "keep your %#$%^ mouth shut" I don't know what is ... :D

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the feeling that it was part of his bragging he did before hand .. they were throwing it back at him. Man if that is not a lesson in "keep your %#$%^ mouth shut" I don't know what is ... :D

X2

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as far as I know the ARB is the only one for the 8.25 chrysler but I could be wrong, but even if he had a an air ARB...why not engage it??? That's why I'm asuming he didn't have lockers

Same reason the guy ahead of me in the big, bad assed 4wd truck was sliding all over the place this weekend on the snow. You actually have to engage 4wd to take advantage of it. Or at least that's what I've heard.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Same reason the guy ahead of me in the big, bad assed 4wd truck was sliding all over the place this weekend on the snow. You actually have to engage 4wd to take advantage of it. Or at least that's what I've heard.

I've heard that as well. kopkrab.gif

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score

lol3.gif