Kinda new Jeep owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought my first KJ on Saturday! I'm not new to the Jeeping world but I've always lingered in the background. I inherited my first jeep from my father 9 years ago. It's an '86 CJ-7 Laredo. It's sitting parked in my mothers back yard waiting for me to have the "extra money" to fix it up and get it back on the road. But now I have a Jeep for a daily driver too! Got myself an '05 Liberty Renegade. It's fully stock but hopefully not for long. I'll be browsing the forums here to look for info on winter tires, lights, accessories, etc...

I've always wanted to be more involved in the Jeep community but not having one I could drive anytime I wanted really kept me from it. I'm looking forward to learning more about my new Jeep and getting involved in these forums.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We'll get you addicted again....haha

Dave

Dibz

Reaction score
From one newbie to another, Welcome.
This is my first Jeep also. I have had them as a work vehicle and loved them. I still have a Jeep Grand Cherokee for work and have put over 80k on it.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second day as a KJ owner and I've already spent my Christmas bonus and my unborn child's college fund. At least in my head. I can't decide what to do first. EVIC, tires, accessories... I WANT IT ALL!!!

This is a great forum. I'm gonna have fun here. My wife's gonna hate it. But we plan on getting her a Wrangler next year (She had a bright red one as her first vehicle).

mallcrawler

Reaction score
welcome I new to the site myself, but be careful jeeps are addicting after all it jeep thing that very few understand

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Jeep takes more money out of my wallet than my wife does, hence why she now calls it the mistress... Addictive yes, fun yes, cheap?? Not always... LOL