Katzkin leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radioliberty

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post. We recently bought a 2009 black Liberty with the moon roof. It has the black on black interior. We are looking to get Katzkin leather seats in an ivory-ish color (same color as the A-pillars and head liner) to lighten the interior up a bit.

Does anyone have a good source for Katzkins? Or estimates on what I should be paying for the seats + installation? The dealer I bought the car from claims I can have the seats bought and installed for $1000 though his hookup. Does that sound reasonable?

Thank you kindly
RL

shibby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post. We recently bought a 2009 black Liberty with the moon roof. It has the black on black interior. We are looking to get Katzkin leather seats in an ivory-ish color (same color as the A-pillars and head liner) to lighten the interior up a bit.

Does anyone have a good source for Katzkins? Or estimates on what I should be paying for the seats + installation? The dealer I bought the car from claims I can have the seats bought and installed for $1000 though his hookup. Does that sound reasonable?

Thank you kindly
RL

that sounds really cheap to me.when i checked on them for my charger it was $1400 just for the materials with no install is that price just for the front

collinkk

Reaction score
Its too bad you're so far away or I'd buy your black on blacks off of you. Wanna make everything inside mine black

Latest posts

Members online