Just Jeeps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justjeeps

Reaction score
Hey Guys / All - Note Guys is to include all.....

I have owned a CJ and after purchasing it from my dad I rebuilt the straight 6 and replaced Tran bearings. lost it at an auction do to complete youthful error!!

Owned a old style Jeep Cherokee with v6 had to replace the transfer case in it and there shortly after had a rock go through the window on the way to work, set up an apointment for new glass but had just changed banks and the bank I was previously cashing my check at opted to hold my check, go figure as I was cashing it there every Friday for many months with no account. Long story short had no cash for windshield and thought I would entertain looking at new jeeps. I ended up with a 03 Liberty unlimited and routinely did "Preventive Maintenance" under the idea that it would be cheaper then waiting to have a tow and repair. After moving to Canada I had to give it to my daughter because of import issues.

Now I have an 02 liberty with real 4 x 4 drive. this turned into quite the project with all the neglected attention and rust. The 02 project is still going but it is on the road.

So the 03 had 170000 mi on it when it went back to the states and the o2 has 93000 mi on it.

My wife took me down to a local jeep dealer to get a rear diff seal and ended up trading her new cruze for an 2012 Wrangler 55000 miles, shes been a jeep owner over the year but that was before my time..

cheers

tom

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tom and glad you found the forum. Sounds like you have been around Jeeps.

We have other Canadian members here too and surely they will see your thread and stop and say hi.

Dave

justjeeps

Reaction score
Thanks Guys - I am not a professional but rather a driveway mechanic by necessity. However the 02 Liberty project has been documented with a lot of pics so maybe I will post a thread.

Latest posts

Members online