Just got some 08 rubi rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME HD/Rancho 17505/KK clevis/with clevis lift..

Close to 3.5" and I trimmed my front bumper as seen below

You must be registered for see images attach

Love your KJ!
I was debating on doing that to my grille and how it would look on a silver KJ and your looks great i think i may just have to do it!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you tint your windshield?

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. That is illegal. It looks darker because the rest of his windows are tinted. I have limo tint from the passenger windows back and if you look at my KJ from the front you can't even see the front seats.

Keith

It is illegal... doesnt mean I cant do it.. Cops around here don't really care too much about it. I've never been pulled over for it. I have 5% all around and 30% on my windshield.. only reason you can kind of see in is because the sun is kind of behind the jeep and its in the shade so the sunlight isn't bouncing off making it pitch black.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is illegal... doesnt mean I cant do it.. Cops around here don't really care too much about it. I've never been pulled over for it. I have 5% all around and 30% on my windshield.. only reason you can kind of see in is because the sun is kind of behind the jeep and its in the shade so the sunlight isn't bouncing off making it pitch black.

Wow, shops around here will smack you upside the head if you even ask them to tint your windshield