just a few questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burn0ut350

Reaction score
I’m looking into trading my 03 Hyundai Tiburon GT and off for a liberty… I’m an avid hunter and I would like a vehicle that I can take into a snow cover field or a chisel plowed field. But also something that is practical and get good gas mileage and cheap insurance.

Few things I’m wondering is:

what is the maxim tire size you can fit on a stock liberty? And can I see a pic?

How much do u normally pay for registration and insurance ?

And last can I get a list of some good aftermarket web sites that sell accessories?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I’m looking into trading my 03 Hyundai Tiburon GT and off for a liberty… I’m an avid hunter and I would like a vehicle that I can take into a snow cover field or a chisel plowed field. But also something that is practical and get good gas mileage and cheap insurance.

Few things I’m wondering is:

what is the maxim tire size you can fit on a stock liberty? And can I see a pic?

How much do u normally pay for registration and insurance ?

And last can I get a list of some good aftermarket web sites that sell accessories?
Hmm... 245/70R16. I do not believe this changed from the KJ Liberty.

Registration and Insurance is a toss up. It varies STRONGLY by country...state... county.... city..... zip code.... street/block you live on. There's no way to tell. But here, SUV insurance in general is cheap as dirt. As far as registration, also in Michigan, it's based on the original MSRP of the vehicle. A typical Liberty is around Category 19-24, so we expect to pay about $100-120 in reg'n fees per year.

Boblemoche

Reaction score
some one got 245 75/16 on his KK stock but I think they rub when offroad

rock lizard and jeepin by al sell a lot of stuff for the kj and they are starting to have some stuff for the kk too

tzeroki

Reaction score
MY KK 08 limited have the stock wheels 235 x 65 x 17 and got no problems on Off-road. BTW, the offroads just mentioned are the soft desert sands..

Attachments

• jeep.JPG
    jeep.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 11

wowgolds98722

Reaction score

Members online