June JPOTM: The oldest picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's see who has the oldest pic of their KJ. No poll, I'll check dates on them I guess or you can post it (obviously if your KJ is an 05 and you say the pic is from 02.... )

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, obviously someone with a pic of their 02MY would be older than someone elses pic of their 05MY.

You would have to go by the vehicle build date on the door jamb sticker and the date the pic was taken to determine whick jeep had a pic taken the earliest in it's life by the owner.

I think I remember tjkj having a pic of his 02 when it rolled off the truck at the dealership he was working at the time. So depending on the build date it could be the oldest or earliest one that had a pic taken after the build date?

When did they start building the 02MY in Sept of 2011 or something? Marlon, or Atrus or a couple others might know?

Just some thoughts, HJ.

Dave

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
So, are you wanting a picture of the vehicle? The build date? It's a little fuzzy...

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Can't get much older than this! Hadn't even signed the papers but it was already mine. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online