Jeep's First Trip to the Beach, lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was her first trip with me to the beach DAMN was that fun! Watchin all the lil cars being extra careful, and me just plowin right through like nothing, lol. I only took a couple shots, but I thought I'd share. It was a special moment, lol. I live like 15 minutes from the beach, I really need to go more often.

On the way there:
You must be registered for see images attach

Odomoter reading on the way(3 days ago):

Isn't she pretty? (sexy ain't she?) I had to go into the ocean to snap this pic....:

Just a throw-in of me and a buddy (I'm on the left):

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
only close up shots? Damn! :) j/k.
Did you do some circles on the sand with your jeep?

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's about time you got her off the pavement! Now if you could just learn to smile :p Oh wait a minute, the corners of her mouth are just BARELY turned up - looks like a smile tryin' to peek thru there!

Nice! I wish I lived near a beach....I really wanna drive mine offroad a bit.....One day!
Well, I'm nowhere near a beach but I've got plenty of sand I can get into. Think I need to take a long weekend to San Diego or somewhere on the Pacific coast...

Bimmer_2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's about time you got her off the pavement! Now if you could just learn to smile :p

Well, I'm nowhere near a beach but I've got plenty of sand I can get into. Think I need to take a long weekend to San Diego or somewhere on the Pacific coast...

Yeah, I should get down to it and go up north....There's not much "field" around Montreal....

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures, we need pictures of the doughnuts in the sand....

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice sand pics. I really wish there were some spots here in the glove with nice white beach sands. At least by the Detroit area. We have metro beaches that are polluted on the shores. I would be arrested if I drove the Jeep up on the beach to.

Did you bring the pups with you and let them get sand between their toes? :)

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here's my first day at the beach !{ ok ok it's not my libby it's my sammy but one day it will be there}
You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driving on the beach is fun. Didn't it feel good to get the Jeep off the pavement? How did you like 4wd?

Some weekend, go up to the Ocala National Forrest. Miles and miles and more miles of dirt roads, and ponds (snakes and gators too) and places to camp and explore, etc, etc. Take the kids and the dog and have a weekend to remember.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.