Jeep/Ford lug patterns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trip

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy and unorthodox, but I saw a guy that had some 17"Ford Cobra rims mounted on his Cherokee, and he told me that they have the same lug pattern as the stock Jeeps pattern......and surprisingly it really looked pretty good and Im shopping for a KJ and I have a set of those cobras that I might want to try............just wanted to confirm if this applies to Jeep Liberty or do the Cherokees have a different lug pattern.......Thanks, Trip

waldn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bolt patern is the same but check the back space of the Ford rims to make sure they don't rub your brake calipers

liberator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes

I was told the same by a local wheel shop: The story was that 2 NHL players bought the KJ's when they were just released for their wives ...drove off the lot and into the tire shop to put bling wheels (which were suited for the Ford stang. The tire shop owner chuckled because they put some 'stang aftermarket wheels and rubber on them that he said they couldn't even climb a curb with those rims since they had low profile tires....

Didn't know if he was exaggerating but he had the 2 sets of KJ OEM wheels for sale...