JBA KJ Bolt-on Tri-angulated 4 link - New - $500+shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I've got a full JBA bolt on KJ-Triangulated 4 link setup that is open, but has never been installed before. I purchased it in it's current condition (open box, unused) but never got around to installing it. I'm at work right now, but I will be getting pics up as soon as I can (Edit - Image attached to post #3). It comes with everything as it would from JBA including the JBA stickers and instructions (it's just a printed page from JBA).

This is the JBA link to the kit that I have, this has long been 'out of stock' and I don't know if they will be made anymore. These are excellent, many great reviews here on jeepKJ.com, this will eliminate that terrible rear upper control arm 'boomerang' setup, and is completely bolt-on, no welding/fabricating needed.

Info from JBA: https://jbaoffroad.com/bolt-on-kj-tri-angulated-4-link.html

I'm asking $500 + $25 shipping in the CONUS. I'm willing to ship elsewhere but additional shipping costs would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online