Is there a PDF version of the KJ Owners manual available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a '02 Limited 4x4 and the dealer didn't have the manual on hand for some reason. He said he had to order it, which is supposed to take 1-2 weeks...and there's all sorts of things I've wanted to look up in it already. To wait is frustrating--does anyone know if there's a PDF version of this online anywhere I can read and/or buy in the meantime?

Would really like to know for one if there's any chance I have the tire pressure display in my Limited 4x4 (it looks like I don't) and where the controls are for the heated seats if you have them (it would seem I don't have those either, it wasn't listed as a feature on the vehicle--but I have read that the controls for them are "hidden" in messages at this site, so I thought "who knows?").

TIA...!

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
I think I might be able to help you out. Let me try to pm you.

I'm not sure PM works here, but I'm new. I keep getting these email notifications that I'm receiving a PM, and then I login to check it out and there won't be any messages.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
tomjonesrocks2 said:
dnm45227 said:

I'm not sure PM works here, but I'm new. I keep getting these email notifications that I'm receiving a PM, and then I login to check it out and there won't be any messages.

did you go to your Inbox?... (on this site?)

You must be registered for see images

the part that sez "you have no new messages" right up on top, underneath jeep KJ country, if you have messges, it should say, "you have x new messages" "x" denotes the amount u have.

if you have like IE and or Firerox/ w/ pop up blocker option enabled, then the notification that sez you have a new one will be blocked.
sometimes it will say, "firefox has blocked a popup" or somethign right up on top below the tabs or address bar, same goes for IE....

hope this helps...if u have any other questions post up in the forum support and technical suggestions

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
tomjonesrocks2 said:
dnm45227 said:

did you go to your Inbox?... (on this site?)

You must be registered for see images

the part that sez "you have no new messages" right up on top, underneath jeep KJ country, if you have messges, it should say, "you have x new messages" "x" denotes the amount u have.

if you have like IE and or Firerox/ w/ pop up blocker option enabled, then the notification that sez you have a new one will be blocked.
sometimes it will say, "firefox has blocked a popup" or somethign right up on top below the tabs or address bar, same goes for IE....

hope this helps...if u have any other questions post up in the forum support and technical suggestions

Yep. Exactly. I'll get a notification in my inbox but it never says anything but "You have no new messages", and my inbox isn't anything but empty. SOMETHING definitely isn't working right.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Is there a PDF version of the KJ Owners manual available

tomjonesrocks said:
and where the controls are for the heated seats

The HS controls are near the base cushion of the seat on the left hand (drivers seat) side toward the front. Not only are they NOT hidden, it's easy to inadvertantly engage them.