iPhone 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crusader

Reaction score
Hello,

does anybody has an idea how to use/run/ connect a iPhone 4 with the stock CD/Radio in a 2006 CRD Liberty.

Thanks for your help

Jeep Wave

jinstall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest to go aftermarket, you will gain better quality in sound and many features that you cannot get with a OEM headunit.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditto.

if your jeep has a tape player you can get a cheap tape adapter and that will sound good, but that or an expensive interface are the only ways you will have decent sound quality with the factory head unit and a phone/mp3 player.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, get an aftermarket deck that can play MP3 CD's, has a USB interface and is iPod compatible. Beware that some decks say they are Bluetooth and satellite compatible but actually require an accessory to be compatible.

I have a Kenwood deck that cost me $200. I can play MP3's from CD or a USB stick and I can plug in an iPad into the USB port and control the iPod from the deck. What really sold me on the Kenwood was the fact it came with a remote control. Men luv their remote controls :D

To install an aftermarket deck you'll need an installation kit to make it fit ($20) plus adapter harness's for the electrical & antenna. The Liberty's stock antenna lead is unique.

Latest posts

Members online