International buys Jeep?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this too. Infact i posted it in the news section. I saw the JP mag on a shelf at a gas station and I just bought it instantly b/c I saw that headline. Then I too found out it's an april fools.

but International buying jeep would be f**kin awesome.

The article actually had me convinced and I was looking forward to buying a Rubicon Liberty or Grand Cherokee one day lol

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year I fell for a Hot Rod Magazine article saying AMC was coming back. It was the "April" edition but it was on newsstands in the middle of February. SHEEESH!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year I fell for a Hot Rod Magazine article saying AMC was coming back. It was the "April" edition but it was on newsstands in the middle of February. SHEEESH!

I bought the JP mag over 2 weeks ago lol Maybe these magazine companies work on a different calander system than the rest of us..

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
International buying jeep .. .ERKKK !! I work in a Trucks parts Store and International are the 2nd worst piece of junk in the truck industry... We make twice as much money for parts on International then Freighliner or Kenworth or Peterbilt. Plus the fact International trucks are ugly ... If they buy Jeep and apply the same way of thinking to Jeep ... bye bye reliability !! Best thing would be PACCAR buying Jeep... (owners of Kenworth and Peterbilt). Of course, thats only my opinion... Oh by the way, worst trucks are definately GMCs. lol